lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

Happy Birthday to you!!!


happy-birthday-baby


Hello Everyone!!!! Today’s topic is one of the most important ones in my life, everything is second to Isis. However this is the absolute second, my amazing beautiful remarkable WIFE!!!! When this post is due she is closing in on her ___ B-Day, I value my life so I will not mention her age. I have only had the privilege of sharing very few years with her but I couldn’t be happier in having chosen such a wonderful life partner.

I could list the many reason of why I love her but I eventually have to stop writing and I don’t think you’d have enough time to read it all. Thus, I’ll just detail some information about her so you can get an idea as to all that she means to me. 
Of course the obvious 1st thing about her is how dedicated and wonderful a mother she is to Isis. I get a kick out of all the times I stand back and watch her play with her. Watching Isis laugh hysterically when my wife is teaching her some random new game or just making funny faces at her. Not to mention the way she cares for her as far as medical appointments, feeding times and food preparations as well as the countless number of things that a baby requires from a parent. For all these things she does I know that even if I bought her a Mercedes for Mothers’ Day I would still fall short from what she deserves. Heck, after giving birth even a fleet of Mercedes wouldn’t be enough!!! In this sense I must say you’re the best Babe thanks for everything. 

Then there’s still the wife part. She is great at this as well. I truly must admit we have a better communication than most couples. Of course like all couples we have disagreements, debates and the occasional all out royal rumble!!!  However, no matter what the occurrence for the most part we effectively communicate our issues. After the major arguments we have been able to eventually talk about our issues and come to agreements as to not only what went wrong and why, but to also learn how we can avoid the argument in the future and what we expect from each other to avoid it. Granted most of the arguments arise from the fact I make idiotic choices such as playing XBOX for way too many hours, loudly cursing at the TV during the games, Uh Oh better remember this one Football season September 4, Oh Yeah!!!! That’s not even mentioning other just plain idiotic things that I think, as a man we are naturally wired to do. Hard to beat evolution sometimes that’s why God gave us women and I got to keep the best one!!! Therefore, everyone out there the best thing is for you to be clear about everything you think may be an issue for you and those that you may not even think will be a problem and TALK about it with your partner. DO NOT hold back your thoughts and DO NOT make ASSumptions, this I say mostly from experience unfortunately.  

Of course there are other wifely demands that I am more than happy with her contribution in my life and NO I’m not going into details about that!!!  My wife is an incredible specimen of a woman. Her Beauty is remarkable and I get to enjoy waking up to her every day of my life. Well granted sometimes she’s waking up while I’m just getting home from work but you get the point. Anyway the thing is I really enjoy just looking at her. I appreciate her smile, her eyes, her skin, her lips, her body; EVERYTHING about her is pleasing to my eyes. I love having a physical attraction to my wife and to truly desire wanting to hold her, kiss her and …….. Hey hold on that’s private. Sorry got caught up. Uhum, well what I mean to say is that I am truly blessed. I was able to find the perfect woman for me and even in the hardest of moments when she’s driving me crazy, in the way that only a person you truly love is capable of doing, I still know that no matter what, I am with the woman I love and I wouldn’t want my life any other way. 
 
THANK YOU FOR EVERYDAY YOU ARE WILLING TO SPEND WITH ME MY LOVE. I WILL ALWAYS BE GRATEFULL FOR ALL YOUR SACRIFICES, YOUR LOVE, YOUR SPIRIT AND THE ESSENCE OF WHO YOU ARE. 

I LOVE YOU      ;-)

Until next time. We are going on vacations, so I will see you on October 13.

Take care,
David 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tu comentario!!!

Blogging tips